Tuesday, October 2, 2012

momstown Milton - Mom of the Month - Jennifer Sibbitt


Age:  34
Born In: Etobicoke
Children’s name and age: Adrian almost 3 & Laura almost 1
Childhood Ambition: I wanted to be a teacher or veterinarian. As an accountant, I still sometimes wish I had become a teacher or veterinarian! LOL

Fondest Memory: Summers at the cottage or camping were awesome! My sisters and I would spend hours upon hours playing outside, swimming, fishing or doing crafts on a rainy day. I want my kids to experience the same!
Wildest Dream:  I would love to go on an African safari and sleep overnight in one of those cool eco tree houses in the jungle.

Proudest Moment: Giving birth to Laura in the comfort of my own home.
Biggest Challenge: Most recently, juggling two sick kids on a rainy day.
Perfect Day:  It starts with sleeping in, then brunch with my hubby and kids before heading out to for an afternoon at the zoo. Having friends over for dinner and ending with us all laughing and eating smores around the fire pit.

First Job:  Scanning photos and adjusting their resolution for the real estate section of the local newspaper – this was long before digital photos!!
Indulgence:  Peanut butter cups mmmmmm……
Last Big Purchase: Booked a trip to Vegas! WOO-HOO!
Favourite Movie or Favourite Sport? Favourite sport would be volleyball! I love it and wish I could play more.
How long have you been a member of momstown Milton? 6 months
Anything else you want to share?  momstown Milton has been a lifesaver for us! We were new to the area and didn’t know anyone or where anything was. Not only did it help us transition to a new home, but I’ve met so many wonderful moms and little ones that are now good friends! We need to get out of the house so that the kids can burn off some steam and there are so many wonderful events on the calendar to choose from. Even stuff for the moms! The message board is  also a great place to ask questions or vent! There’s nothing better than getting a “me too” when you’re having a tough day!   

No comments: