Age: 26Born in: Toronto, Ontario
Children's name and age: Peter Antonio 2 years old
Childhood ambition: To become a teacher
Fondest memory: Spending time with my family, I don't have one specific time.
Wildest dream: To own my own business, respite services for families with children that have disabilities or autism.
Proudest moment: Seeing my son for the first time, I couldn't believe that I made him. I truly realized what love was.
Biggest challenge: Finding food or meals that Peter will enjoy, he has become very picky.
Perfect day: Sleeping in and spending the day with my family. If its a nice day outside or doing an activity that we all enjoy.
First job: Reena (organization for individuals with disabilities) as a camp counsellor
Indulgence: SHOPPING !!!
Last big purchase: Peter's bed, it was very emotional for me I couldn't believe my baby was growing up.
Favorite movie or favorite sport: National lampoons Christmas vacation
How long have you been a member of momstown Milton? Almost three months
Describe your experience as a Momstown member? I absolutely love being a member, I really love that we are all supportive of each other. I also am excited to make new friendships for myself and Peter. I only regret not joining sooner.
No comments:
Post a Comment