Wednesday, January 2, 2013

momstown Milton: Mom of the Month - Sarah Morrow


Name: Sarah Morrow                                

Age: 32
Born In: Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire, UK
Children’s name and age: Caleb 15mths, baby due April 27th
Childhood Ambition: I wanted to be a vet
Fondest Memory:  My honeymoon, we went to Orlando Florida for 3 weeks and got to fly 1st class. For any who know me, I’m a HUGE DISNEY fan.
Wildest Dream: That I was going to give birth to a 13lb 13oz baby….I really hope that doesn’t happen…that would be scary! But seriously it would be to go on Holiday to Bora Bora and stay in a villa over the water!
Proudest Moment: Giving birth to Caleb and raising him with no family help other than from Hubby.
Biggest Challenge: Moving to Canada and starting from scratch.  
Perfect Day: Like all mums, starts with a lie in and then spending the day with my boys at one of the Disney parks or SeaWorld. It ends with dinner at Olive Garden with wine.
First Job: I was a cashier at the local supermarket
Indulgence: I suppose its DVD’s although since moving to Canada I’ve become a lot better.
Last Big Purchase: Our bed, we didn’t bring any furniture with us and we wanted to make sure we had a good bed as hubby had back issues in the UK.
Favorite Movie or Favourite Sport? I don’t really have a favourite movie, but love the Harry potter movies and the Star trek movies. Not a huge sports fan but have found that I quite like baseball since moving here.
How long have you been a member of momstown Milton? 1year 1month
Describe your experience as a momstown member? It’s been a life saver. I would have gone nuts being stuck at home all day not knowing anyone. The first year here I hardly knew anyone; I could count them on 1 hand. Since having Caleb and joining momstown Milton I've made so many friends, it’s helped in making Canada feel like home.

No comments: