Name: Jennifer (Jen)
Green
Age: 28
Born In: Georgetown, Ontario
Age: 28
Born In: Georgetown, Ontario
Children’s
name and age: Travis, 10 months
Childhood
Ambition: To become a teacher and a momFondest Memory: Celebrating with friends and Family on our wedding day.
Wildest Dream: To Travel (I know this is not “Wild” for some, but for me it would be wonderful). Europe, Hawaii, Australia, Africa… I think it would be awesome to experience these places.
Proudest Moment: I have two…Holding my new baby boy for the first time, and being able to share with him as he experiences a “First” (foods, crawling, etc.)
Biggest Challenge: To be able to let go and roll with the punches more than stick to my fixed routines.
Perfect Day: Wakes with a happy baby, fun playing indoors and out as a family, followed by a good walk with the dog and a delicious home cooked meal. The day would end with some Hubby and Me time watching a favourite movie on the couch.
First
Job: Picking Strawberries at a local strawberry patch
Indulgence: French Fries with salt or on a totally separate occasion a nice glass of red wine.
Last Big Purchase: Our house…, which I can thankfully say, we will be moving into soon
Favorite Movie or Favourite Sport? Favourite sport is without question volleyball. Favourtie movie… it is too hard to pick just one.
How
long have you been a member of momstown Milton? Since October 2012Indulgence: French Fries with salt or on a totally separate occasion a nice glass of red wine.
Last Big Purchase: Our house…, which I can thankfully say, we will be moving into soon
Favorite Movie or Favourite Sport? Favourite sport is without question volleyball. Favourtie movie… it is too hard to pick just one.
Describe
your experience as a momstown member? GREAT! As a new member last fall, I was encouraged
by how welcoming and inviting everyone was at each event we attended. Baby Basics, Baby Sensory and Shake Rattle
and Read have become regular parts of our weeks and it’s great to see Travis
explore and try new things as he interacts with the other babies. As a momstown member I also have made some
great friendships and enjoy the willingness of other members as they answer my
questions as a first time mom.

No comments:
Post a Comment