Wednesday, January 1, 2014

momstown Milton Mom of the Month - January 2014: Amanda Ott

Name: Amanda Ott
Age: 34
Born In: 1979
Children’s name and age: Joshua, 2y9m, Elijah 8m

Childhood Ambition: To be a mommy, of course!

Fondest Memory:  Figuring out I was pregnant using an Italian pregnancy test in a pay toilet while on Capri Island on our honeymoon.
Wildest Dream:  Sleeping through the night again!

Proudest Moment: Whenever my kids are polite, or share without cajoling.
Biggest Challenge: Getting my kids to be polite or share without cajoling.

Perfect Day: A nice hike with my family followed by a gourmet picnic lunch, and a glorious nap. Then babysitting for the night so my husband and I could go out for a great dinner, and sleep somewhere WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. 
First Job:  Day Camp Counsellor
Indulgence:  Chocolate – and just recently I fell in love with Flourless Chocolate Cake!!!
Last Big Purchase: Ball pit
Favorite Movie or Favourite Sport? Ultimate Frisbee
How long have you been a member of momstown Milton? Since 2011

Describe your experience as a momstown member?  It is always great to meet and talk to other moms.  Everyone I’ve met has been very nice and inspirational, and it sure helps to have adult conversation in the day.  I would recommend it to any new mom!


We would love to have you join us and become part of our momstown Milton family!
 
Register here for your 6 week FREE trial.

No comments: