Wednesday, October 30, 2013

momstown Milton is giving away a pair of tickets for the United Way Christmas House Tour!

The United Way of Milton provides charitable donations to worthwhile local social service agencies helping Milton residents.  This year they have set their goal to raise $705,300 and they need your help to do it.  Thanks to the United Way of Milton, there are families in our community who are getting very much needed help.  From counseling, putting food on the table of low income families and programs at the Milton Community Resource Centre, the United Way is there to offer support where it is needed.
 
One of the most awaited fundraisers of the year is the Christmas House Tour.  You will visit 6 houses that have been professionally decorated for Christmas. To purchase your tickets CLICK HERE!
 
 
 
 

 
momstown Milton is giving away a pair of tickets to one lucky person! 
 
To enter all you need to do is leave a comment (on this blog)  letting us know why YOU would like to go on the tour? Don't forget to leave your email address so that we can contact you if you do win.
 
For an extra entry visit our momstown Milton facebook page and "SHARE" the event with your friends! (Contest closes November 11, 2013).

16 comments:

laurie l. goodman said...

looked like so much fun last year...great cause too!

laurie l. goodman said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shaaron said...

We have wanted to go to this since we moved to Milton 3 years ago, but each year we've left it too long to purchase tickets!

momstown Milton said...

Don't forget to leave me your email address otherwise I can't get a hold of you if you do happen to win!

Nastassia said...

Because we have never been and our 3 boys all under 3 would have an amazing time!!! Nastassiasubban@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

Think it would be nice to take MIL.

Anonymous said...

Oops Mcs7m@aol.com

sumi said...

Christmas is not celebrated in our culture back home but being of mum of two girls 3 years and 1 year , I defenitely want them to take them to experience Christmas in other homes and take a bit away from each home towards our more holiday seasons in the near future with my kiddos growing up here in Canada
Sumibadappa@yahoo.com

AshleyandKoko said...

I would love nothing more than yo see the magic and excitement in my daughter's eyes. I'd love to share it with her and my mom. ashleythring@gmail.com

Shaunet said...

This is such a great event and for a great cause. I look forward to it every year and have gone for the past 5 years since moving to Milton. I even brought my 4 week old out with me last year on a carrier :)

Unknown said...

I have heard such great things and would love to check it out!

Unknown said...

I LOVE Christmas lights and have heard these houses are beautiful - we would LOVE to go and see them for ourselves! :) If we do happen to win, you can email me at: arts_e@hotmail.com! Thanks, Kara =)

Anonymous said...

Great idea and great cause! Good luck everyone! Crossing fingers! Lwebber1@cogeco.ca

Mommy0214 said...

Really hoping to win this!!! Mrandmrskinkley@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I have been before and Loved it! Missed the deadline this year :(

momstown Milton said...

Congrats to Diane Miller - you won the tickets to go to the Christmas House Tour on Saturday! I sent you an email to claim your prize. Enjoy!